Starting in 2021, along with our partners Victory Oil & Energy, Rigtech has been assisting ANPG QHSE department setting up the Oil and Gas Regulatory Regime in Angola including:
- Providing an annual HSE implementation strategy document.
- Training ANPG personnel in Angolan and International Rules and Regulations.
- Implementing an On-the-Job Training (OJT) competency program designed to enhance the expertise of ANPG personnel through the incorporation of a practical component within their roles as auditors.
- Building the management system and structure capable of delivering a Regulatory regime.
- Developing a database with the structure to assist in maintaining the Regulatory regime.
- Auditing the upstream oil and gas operators throughout Angola.
- Recording and tracking the status of all the Operators HSE performance.
- Providing the HSE performance of individual operators and the industry as whole, in simple graphical statistics which will allow the tracking and trending of the HSE performance of the industry within Angola.
- Conducting visual assessment of the Plug and Abandoned (P&A) status of onshore Oil and Gas Wells within Angola